Thursday, February 10, 2005

my first blog ..

This is my first blog .... so I don't know what I'm going to talk about. This is typical me by the way : confused ... !! :) Whether it is describing myself, or selecting to what song to play next in Winamp, or just figuring out what I want to do in life. It's all very confusing, and I must say I'm very good at it !!

I think I'll do something different at the end of each blog post. I'll recommend a song and/or movie. I don't know why I'm doing this. I guess I realize that there are some songs and movies which not everybody has a chance to listen or watch; most people have not even heard about it. This is my way of 'marketing' it and making sure more people atleast know about it.

Recommended song (Hindi) : Bande from the movie Black Friday (2005). It's a very nice rock number performed by Indian Ocean. I'm really looking forward to the movie, but what to do : the Indian courts are not giving permission to release it.

Recommended movie (English) : Hamburg Cell (2004). This movie has not been released in theaters anywhere I think. It's an HBO production so I think they might show it on TV or something. It's about the terrorists who were directly responsible for the 9/11 events. The movie shows how they were trained and most importantly, how they are brainwashed into becoming extremist Muslims by organizations in Germany, where they are pursuing their college education.

No comments: